After a couple Kickstarter attempts and a few short delays, Survival of the Able is now officially available. It’s the game that just won’t die.
What is Survival of the Able?
In case you’ve been hiding away from society (and after the last few years, we wouldn’t blame you), Survival of the Able is a survival horror RPG built using the Fudge™ System. You’ll play as someone with a disability living in the Middle Ages, a time when people like you were cast aside and destined to live off the charity of the church. When the Black Death arrives at your almshouse, it leaves you little choice but to escape on your own and prove just how resourceful you are. You may not be the biggest, the strongest, or the fittest, but you’re determined to survive.
Survival of the Able is available at DriveThruRPG in several formats.
- Vision Layers-compatible PDF (toggle different font, color, and graphic options to suit your reading preferences. Not compatible with mobile devices.)
- PDF without Layers (for mobile devices and other PDF readers that don’t support layers)
- Fixed-layout ePub (for ePub readers who prefer to view the book as it was originally designed)
- Re-flowable ePub (for ePub users who want maximum flexibility and control over their reading experience)
- 12 print versions:
- Softcover and Hardcover
- Black-and-White or Color
- Graphic, Easy-to-Read, and Dyslexia-friendly font options
- Choose from one of 12 combinations to get the print version that is most accessible to you.
✅ One price grants you access to every digital option; you don’t have to choose just one.
✅ All PDFs are tagged and tested for screen reader compatibility.
✅ Print books come with all digital versions at no additional cost.