It’s October. The weather is getting colder, the daylight hours are getting shorter, and we’re all stuck indoors for various non-seasonal reasons. What better time to curl up with a book that will give you several new perspectives on Game Mastering?
Accessible Gaming Quarterly Issue 2 – Game Masters is now available on DriveThruRPG. It features seven articles written by disabled gamers and their allies, all of which have something different to say about our favorite hobby. In this issue, we have:
- “Weight of the World” by Austin Vanderwilt
- “Neurodiversity in Role-playing”by Thomas Carter
- “Gaming from the Blind Side” by Richard Bennett
- “GMing at Public Events” by T Dave Silva
- “GMing on your Own Terms” by Justin Oldham
- “Predictably Unpredictable” by Damon King
- “Interview with Tara Clapper” by Jacob Wood and Tara Clapper
The digital edition of this zine includes Vision Layers, which allows users to toggle between different viewing options in the PDF. Choose from color or black-and-white, with or without background elements, and text-only options. The PDF is also tagged for improved readability with screen readers.
Get an annual subscription and receive each new issue as they are finished (typically one month before the public release date).