This issue rounds out the second year of the zine with Q&A, essays, character profiles, and creative ideas to spice up your games. Articles include:
- “Questions and Answers with Accessible Games”
- “Leggo My Lego” by Richard Bennett
- “Dungeons and Dragons and Faith” by Travis Peterson
- “Armond the Penguin Wizard,” written and illustrated by Linus Andersson
- “Learning from Your Mistakes” by Justin Oldham
- “Simulation is Too Simple” by David Schirduan
- “Limitless Role-Playing” by Dale Critchley
- “Lumen: Exploring Trauma and Recovery” by T Dave Silva
The digital edition of this zine includes Vision Layers, which allows users to toggle between different viewing options in the PDF. Choose from color or black-and-white, with or without background elements, and text-only options. The PDF is also tagged for improved readability with screen readers.
You can also download the zine in fixed and reflowable ePub formats.